This scene doesn’t get old
Just read a theory that, get this… Andy’s mom is actually Emily, Jessie’s previous owner.
Reasons why this could be true:
1. We don’t know Emily’s last name, and we don’t know Mrs. Davis first name.
2. Andy’s hat resembles Jessie’s, identical to the one Emily had, which is not in the donation box Emily leaves behind with Jessie and her cowgirl toys.
3. Time-wise, since Andy’s mom was a teen during the seventies, it makes sense she had Andy in the 80’s and then he was a 90’s kid, just like in the film.
4. Pixar loves to make these kind of ties amongst characters and films, so it is a very likely thing for them to do.
5. We don’t see Emiy’s face, just her auburn hair, which is quite similar to Andy’s mom hair (although she could have dyed it that color).
To see more where I read this theory, check out this blog!
Any thoughts? Who agrees this could actually be true?
Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head are one of those couples that just WORK. I love them!
The Tiny Book of Pixar Quotes - Created by Rachel Krueger
Follow her on Tumblr.
This is my entry to Pixar Times’ January Pixart feature.
It was pretty great to be featured there, as so many amazing artists have already contributed to the website.
As I would be making a single piece instead of a series, as I normally do, I wanted to use as many movies as I could instead of focusing on just one.
I aboslutely love Pixar’s buildings, but they usually don’t receive nearly as much attention as the characters do. and as I already had the posters to some establishments, I thought it would be a nice addition to now have the structures themselves.
Had lots of fun doing this!
There ain’t no bromance like a PIXAR bromance! hey-oh!
art by: ForeverMoMo
DISNEY POP! VINYL FIGURES