"Dont move…" -That just killed me, hahaha ✌️😏 #jurassicpark #rex #toystory #pixar #disney #funny #movies #films #animation
“PARTY CENTRAL" preview, Pixar’s upcoming animated short.
Mike and Sulley return to Monsters University for a fun-filled weekend with their Oozma Kappa fraternity brothers. The gang is throwing their first party, but no one’s showing up. Luckily for them, Mike and Sulley have come with a plan to make sure “Party Central” is the most epic party the school has ever seen.
In will be in theaters at the end of this month! yay :D
This upcoming Pixar short is set to be on theaters with the Muppets sequel, “Muppets Most Wanted”. It seems its not just Miss Piggy and Kermit’s wedding I will be only looking forward to see.
This scene doesn’t get old
Just read a theory that, get this… Andy’s mom is actually Emily, Jessie’s previous owner.
Reasons why this could be true:
1. We don’t know Emily’s last name, and we don’t know Mrs. Davis first name.
2. Andy’s hat resembles Jessie’s, identical to the one Emily had, which is not in the donation box Emily leaves behind with Jessie and her cowgirl toys.
3. Time-wise, since Andy’s mom was a teen during the seventies, it makes sense she had Andy in the 80’s and then he was a 90’s kid, just like in the film.
4. Pixar loves to make these kind of ties amongst characters and films, so it is a very likely thing for them to do.
5. We don’t see Emiy’s face, just her auburn hair, which is quite similar to Andy’s mom hair (although she could have dyed it that color).
To see more where I read this theory, check out this blog!
Any thoughts? Who agrees this could actually be true?
I’ve seen this film 5 times in the last two days. Is that too crazy?