This scene doesn’t get old
Just read a theory that, get this… Andy’s mom is actually Emily, Jessie’s previous owner.
Reasons why this could be true:
1. We don’t know Emily’s last name, and we don’t know Mrs. Davis first name.
2. Andy’s hat resembles Jessie’s, identical to the one Emily had, which is not in the donation box Emily leaves behind with Jessie and her cowgirl toys.
3. Time-wise, since Andy’s mom was a teen during the seventies, it makes sense she had Andy in the 80’s and then he was a 90’s kid, just like in the film.
4. Pixar loves to make these kind of ties amongst characters and films, so it is a very likely thing for them to do.
5. We don’t see Emiy’s face, just her auburn hair, which is quite similar to Andy’s mom hair (although she could have dyed it that color).
To see more where I read this theory, check out this blog!
Any thoughts? Who agrees this could actually be true?
I’ve seen this film 5 times in the last two days. Is that too crazy?
Concept Art- The Blue Umbrella
This short is probably my favorite Pixar animated short ever. Can’t have enough of it!
Here some pics at The Art of Anination Resort! Dont worry because these were all taken with my phone. When I return home Im gonna edit and do awesome graphics with the ones from my camera!