My visual development during the making of Frozen for Elsa and Anna’s relationship while growing up.
Claire Keane is too amazing
More Frozen visual development! early exploration for a campier and conniving version of the Snow Queen.
This is too funny to pass on…
"do you wanna build a snowman??"
"i am a grown ass man."
I have never met a Megara face character :(
Rapunzel dressing up Pascal as different disney princesses
This is too cool
Ollie Johnston and Frank Thomas in a 1988 UK TV show talking about animating Pinocchio :)
Love this pair!
Just read a theory that, get this… Andy’s mom is actually Emily, Jessie’s previous owner.
Reasons why this could be true:
1. We don’t know Emily’s last name, and we don’t know Mrs. Davis first name.
2. Andy’s hat resembles Jessie’s, identical to the one Emily had, which is not in the donation box Emily leaves behind with Jessie and her cowgirl toys.
3. Time-wise, since Andy’s mom was a teen during the seventies, it makes sense she had Andy in the 80’s and then he was a 90’s kid, just like in the film.
4. Pixar loves to make these kind of ties amongst characters and films, so it is a very likely thing for them to do.
5. We don’t see Emiy’s face, just her auburn hair, which is quite similar to Andy’s mom hair (although she could have dyed it that color).
To see more where I read this theory, check out this blog!
Any thoughts? Who agrees this could actually be true?